Will There be a New Wave Freestyle Soon???

Dance Music - Latin - Hearthrob

Will There be a New Wave Freestyle Soon???

Postby Daniel » Mon, 29 Jun 2009 11:48 pm

Hmmm

* Yolanda Ruiz is dropping new music -
* Just read on Lina Santiago 's myspace page that she is doing some music - if it's been update recently ?
* I believe Sharyn is working on a new record as well? Not sure. I think I read that on Twitter
* Isnt Angelina working on new music as well??

I hope I am right - that would be great!!!
KBUE FM, 105.5 FM, Los Angeles "Que Buana"

FREE Freestyle Downloads
Sekreto's Mysapce
Daniel
Freestyle Genius
Freestyle Genius

Advertisement

Re: Will There be a New Wave Freestyle Soon???

Postby Haze » Tue, 30 Jun 2009 8:02 am

are any of these albums actually going to contain freestyle tracks?
Haze
Freestyle Genius
Freestyle Genius

Postby Daniel » Tue, 30 Jun 2009 8:26 am

I believe so. Yolabda likes Freestyle and wants to do some more for sure. Im pretty sure that Sharyn will have some Freestyle on her album. On Angelina's album - the only think I could say about her is that is that she follows music trends and with that said I believe that some Freestyle would fit on her record somewhere. I dont know about Lina Santiago to be honest with you?

So much for for not giving my hope up LOL

FREE Freestyle Downloads
Sekreto's Mysapce
Daniel
Freestyle Genius
Freestyle Genius

Postby Haze » Tue, 30 Jun 2009 8:34 am

i love sharyn and angelina's music - so freestyle or no, you betcha i'm gonna get their new albums anyways lol
Haze
Freestyle Genius
Freestyle Genius

Postby Daniel » Tue, 30 Jun 2009 11:37 am

You this is just me having faithful wishes. I really dont know what they are doing behind the studio doors. But it would be a good time for some hot new Freestyle. Hope they dont take a whole lot of time to release a song. That way dont have to wait a year or so.

FREE Freestyle Downloads
Sekreto's Mysapce
Daniel
Freestyle Genius
Freestyle Genius

Postby Osby Oi Oi Jamz » Wed, 01 Jul 2009 5:12 am

Daniel wrote:* I believe Sharyn is working on a new record as well? Not sure. I think I read that on Twitter

what sharon replied on her facebook status threads wrote:"Thank you, Shayla. But really, though. I think that's what makes this new album that I'm working on so special. Because I feel it really is less about me and more about the world and what every single person seems to be going through. I understand struggle and strength and faith and light and I have just been fueled with so much positivity to keep making my dreams come true. Finding your spirit, I think, is really what it's about... and it's what will direct you in finding the best in love and life. So, yeh, I am very thankful for these messages that have been instilled in me. For it has been a gift to me and it is something I'd like to share

aww| i luv u guys... Frankie, Joel, Osby, & Connery. You guys are like my soldiers for life!!!!!!! Thank you. I will totally keep you guys in mind with this new one. Muah!!!! xxxx"
Take Care~>
Peace-~>
Jus' Me <-~>
O§bY {8O)
Osby Oi Oi Jamz
Freestyle Guru
Freestyle Guru

Postby randygalaxy » Thu, 16 Jul 2009 6:43 am

i've been thinkin, thinkin, and thinkin, about goin back in the studio, cause everything on the radio is really soundin freestyle now .

via

beyonce - sweet dreams
that new clyde carson song
the remake of 'in a dream' by flo rida and mista mac (which should be a reason for me alone to jump back in)

i'm gettin that itch to get back in the studio ! inspire me people ! lol
randygalaxy
Freestyle Advocate
Freestyle Advocate

Postby Daniel » Thu, 16 Jul 2009 12:22 pm

DO IT!!!!

we need a strong wave of New Freestyle music and artists!!

FREE Freestyle Downloads
Sekreto's Mysapce
Daniel
Freestyle Genius
Freestyle Genius

Postby Vixen » Thu, 16 Jul 2009 2:14 pm

Yes...but it's not called freestyle anymore! It's called "DamnIhatethattheradioplaysFlo'ridaandBEptoodamnedmuch!"
ImageImageImage
Vixen
Freestyle Guru
Freestyle Guru

Postby randygalaxy » Tue, 21 Jul 2009 2:46 am

Day 1 in the studio completed ..

just started the 1st of 2 trax that will take me about a few weeks to complete .

they are 2 songs geared towards a female artists ..

One of the artists that could be doin this song is Kristiana DeBarge, so keep your fingers crossed !
randygalaxy
Freestyle Advocate
Freestyle Advocate

Postby latin babe boi » Tue, 21 Jul 2009 2:59 pm

I say go for it, we need a music and Kristiana DeBarge would be a great chose. Hey maybe you could get Dasiey to sing a new tune. I was disappointed that she never came out with a full lenght album.
latin babe boi
Freestyle Fan
Freestyle Fan

Postby Glenn Gutierrez » Tue, 21 Jul 2009 6:53 pm

Ok, I'll ask the question Randy will have in a bit:

Where do you guys expect to hear about new Freestyle? I mean general mass-market, not just the artist or label web sites, or some forums with a couple hundred members. Retail browsing is gone and most broadcast radio isn't really viable anymore. Are any Internet radio services rising to the top? Do you have a local radio station which still plays new stuff?
Glenn Gutierrez
www.glenngutierrez.com
Glenn Gutierrez
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Osby Oi Oi Jamz » Tue, 21 Jul 2009 11:57 pm

Not to like highjack the stream of this recent travelling topic of the music we Love... So like after like getting Carlos's CDs like way after everyone & just like back in Febuary... I mean.. i've been hearing those songs for the past previous months prior & stuff... but like how he talked about how he wanted to dip into the past by goin' that old skool (electro) freestyle way to like tie in the past & present of the music kinda dealie... like I mean.. I Love it.. I do... & back then, it was like those were the songs that got alota pop crossover to radio & stuff & well.. I mean.. I am hopeful that this album can do it still... I mean... songs are kinda like fine wine & they gotta age to get to a point imo.. so yeah... unless there's like a freestyle tune out there now on radio.. it usually gotta have the miami booty breaks flow to it.. which has like kinda been the case for a few years now imo...

ok... back to Randy :)
Take Care~>
Peace-~>
Jus' Me <-~>
O§bY {8O)
Osby Oi Oi Jamz
Freestyle Guru
Freestyle Guru

one thing for sure

Postby dirtybeatsinc » Mon, 21 Sep 2009 2:37 pm

let that Planet Rock beat die
only a handful of songs have ever been good with this underlying beat
i actually like what Coro has done in his concerts (putting the hot club beats under his old school songs like Cant Let You Go)
the music has to move on

i miss the old sounds
i went to a Sunday day party out in Los Angeles called The Do Over sometime late last year, and Peanut Butter Wolf did an ALL FREESTYLE 45 SET!! (Wolf had a box of all 45 Freestyle singles..if you made a request..95% of the time he had it)
unbelievable
cholos
hipsters
scenesters
hiphoppers
old school heads

all dancing to Jaya - Cover Girls - Expose - Sweet Sensation
everyone was dancing, singing along and smiling and having a good time
I believe there is an MP3 of this floating somewhere on the net ( as I had noticed they were recording and streaming)
dirtybeatsinc
Freestyle Fan
Freestyle Fan

Postby frankie » Wed, 26 May 2010 2:45 pm

actually there have been new releases and songs ... Nyasia, Ayna, Phillip Anthony, stefanie Bennett, Lil'Suzy, Joe Zangie, Safire, Elissa, Stevie B, Pure Pleazure, Rockell,Stacey Q, Carlos Berrios comps,Tazmania comps, April, Judy Torres as well as artists & producers working on new music like randy taylor webber, willie valentin, Denine etc... alot of these artists & producers released new freestyle on itunes or CD.And alot of artists known for their freestyle are coming with new music, probably not freestyle but are back like April, Nayobe, K7, and Judy Torres.So yea all types of freestyle is out.
"I guess I found my way, It's simple when it's right.....Alive"by jennifer lopez
frankie
Freestyle Guru
Freestyle Guru

Postby Daniel » Thu, 27 May 2010 12:53 am

Glenn Gutierrez wrote:Ok, I'll ask the question Randy will have in a bit:

Where do you guys expect to hear about new Freestyle? I mean general mass-market, not just the artist or label web sites, or some forums with a couple hundred members. Retail browsing is gone and most broadcast radio isn't really viable anymore. Are any Internet radio services rising to the top? Do you have a local radio station which still plays new stuff?

You know what Glenn? I believe it could be done as a indie label. I really do. The sad part is that artists in 2010 are hella lazy, I had radio morning shows in LA and Frankie Needles (Who is now playing that new Lisa Lisa cover) calling me to set up interviews, but Sekreto wasnt willing to put in 100% like myself and let the opportunity to make the buzz grow die out.

But I worked that Sekreto Latin dance song for a few months and got mixshow spins on 2 radio stations in Los Angeles, 2 stations in San Francisco, one in Buffalo, NY and Frankie Needles on his syndicated radio show. It was a lot of work but its possible. and it was just me doing all the work.

So now I believe sometimes artists just dont try knocking on enough doors.

My two cents

FREE Freestyle Downloads
Sekreto's Mysapce
Daniel
Freestyle Genius
Freestyle Genius

Postby Dance » Thu, 27 May 2010 10:34 am

I actually believe that a new wave of freestyle could come back right now. The problem with freestyle is that everyone wants it to sound like it did when Stevie B was on top. Music is constantly evolving and changing and just like r&b, in the 90's it was a completely different sound than it is now.

I believe that once freestyle supporters grow to accept this a new wave of freestyle will have a chance of success.

Also, my band DALUZION has a new track coming out within the next few weeks (Just waiting for the final touches to a few remixes). If you would like a free copy in exchange for your input please email me at:

daluzionmusic@gmail.com

1LUV,
Luis of Daluzion
Dance
Freestyle Artist

Postby daddyfreestyl530 » Tue, 03 Aug 2010 6:04 am

I still write and produce some freestyle music along with other stuff.And thats only when im not busy chasing around my two little brats.my daughter just turned 4 and she loves freestyle music and has actually recorded once lol.

kennyfreestyle
daddyfreestyl530
Freestyle Fan
Freestyle Fan

Postby frankie » Thu, 05 Aug 2010 2:53 am

there will always be freestyle and former freestyle artists still releasing music.
"I guess I found my way, It's simple when it's right.....Alive"by jennifer lopez
frankie
Freestyle Guru
Freestyle Guru

Postby Noe » Sat, 14 Aug 2010 11:56 pm

Freestylers, Come check out our youtube channel at
http://www.youtube.com/user/Phaze3frees ... i8yk7TaiPY
Noe
Freestyle Fan
Freestyle Fan

Next

Return to Freestyle Talk