Will There be a New Wave Freestyle Soon???

Dance Music - Latin - Hearthrob

Re: Will There be a New Wave Freestyle Soon???

Postby Osby Oi Oi Jamz » Tue, 07 Sep 2010 5:33 pm

frankie wrote:btw dont be hating HighPower records

I"m not hating on them, I"m just sayin' they came out with hella crap

frankie wrote:HighPower records did help make freestyle popular 90s

bullchizz... lol... no they didn't... for every 1 song they came out with that was hella good, there wre 8 songs that were chizz.. if someone bought a freestyle CD in the 90s & picked up a high power compilation to see whta they been missing, then they'd get hella disappointed in the poor quality production in most of those songs!

Seriously man.. if you stand by that statement, then you have a really low level of taste of music... but yeah... lol... this is so worth not arguing over... think what you want Frankie.. you can live in your unicorn & rainbows bubble where everything's Groovy :)
Take Care~>
Peace-~>
Jus' Me <-~>
O§bY {8O)
Osby Oi Oi Jamz
Freestyle Guru
Freestyle Guru

Advertisement

Postby frankie » Tue, 07 Sep 2010 8:22 pm

Osby Oi Oi Jamz wrote:
frankie wrote:btw dont be hating HighPower records

I"m not hating on them, I"m just sayin' they came out with hella crap

frankie wrote:HighPower records did help make freestyle popular 90s

bullchizz... lol... no they didn't... for every 1 song they came out with that was hella good, there wre 8 songs that were chizz.. if someone bought a freestyle CD in the 90s & picked up a high power compilation to see whta they been missing, then they'd get hella disappointed in the poor quality production in most of those songs!

Seriously man.. if you stand by that statement, then you have a really low level of taste of music... but yeah... lol... this is so worth not arguing over... think what you want Frankie.. you can live in your unicorn & rainbows bubble where everything's Groovy :)

The fact is with all music , artists, productions etc..there is songs people feel are good, bad, love, hate, or just feel ok.Also, it is fact HighPower did help make freestyle popular in the 90s "take me in your arms" did so well, it was on tv etc..I do like alot of their music and some i dont care too much, but thats with all music, even my fave artists.live with it ;)
"I guess I found my way, It's simple when it's right.....Alive"by jennifer lopez
frankie
Freestyle Guru
Freestyle Guru

Postby DJ Dee X-Man » Thu, 09 Sep 2010 3:56 am

Osby Oi Oi Jamz, you crack me up. Where do you come up with these words. LOL

DJ Dee X-M :lol: n
X rocks da spot @ freestyle.fm , freestylemania.com , and now on MYSPACE via http://www.myspace.com/dj_dee_x_man .
DJ Dee X-Man
Freestyle Advocate
Freestyle Advocate

Postby Haze » Fri, 10 Sep 2010 3:08 pm

frankie wrote:The fact is with all music , artists, productions etc..there is songs people feel are good, bad, love, hate, or just feel ok.Also, it is fact HighPower did help make freestyle popular in the 90s "take me in your arms" did so well, it was on tv etc..I do like alot of their music and some i dont care too much, but thats with all music, even my fave artists.live with it ;)

good point about how people feel about songs, artists, production etc. it's all about to each his/her own kind of thing and what their tastes are. look at mainstream radio, i can't stand the majority of the stuff they play, but others obviously love it lol BUT just because you believe in something, it does NOT make it a FACT. it's called an opinion - just sayin' :P - and this forum is filled with opinions, so don't take it all personally. shit happens when you can't or refuse to tell the difference between the two, just look at the chaos and stupidity around us.
Haze
Freestyle Genius
Freestyle Genius

Postby Osby Oi Oi Jamz » Fri, 10 Sep 2010 4:53 pm

DJ Dee X-Man wrote:Osby Oi Oi Jamz, you crack me up. Where do you come up with these words. LOL

:)

I actually got bullchizz from iCarly.. Sam says that word alot.. then they started saying it on Victorious too.. well... Dan Schnieder produces both those shows... so go figure... I mean.. since Glenn don't like cussing on here & used to have those word edit thingies on the old forum that would auto change & no we gotta self edit :)
Take Care~>
Peace-~>
Jus' Me <-~>
O§bY {8O)
Osby Oi Oi Jamz
Freestyle Guru
Freestyle Guru

Postby Quixotic » Fri, 10 Sep 2010 8:23 pm

Osby Oi Oi Jamz wrote:
DJ Dee X-Man wrote:Osby Oi Oi Jamz, you crack me up. Where do you come up with these words. LOL

:)

I actually got bullchizz from iCarly.. Sam says that word alot.. then they started saying it on Victorious too.. well... Dan Schnieder produces both those shows... so go figure... I mean.. since Glenn don't like cussing on here & used to have those word edit thingies on the old forum that would auto change & no we gotta self edit :)

Just as long as we all understand each other and not get confuzzled by Osby's vocabulations!
All the windmills I attack say I'm crazy.
Quixotic
Freestyle Guru
Freestyle Guru

Postby frankie » Fri, 10 Sep 2010 9:02 pm

Haze wrote:
frankie wrote:The fact is with all music , artists, productions etc..there is songs people feel are good, bad, love, hate, or just feel ok.Also, it is fact HighPower did help make freestyle popular in the 90s "take me in your arms" did so well, it was on tv etc..I do like alot of their music and some i dont care too much, but thats with all music, even my fave artists.live with it ;)

good point about how people feel about songs, artists, production etc. it's all about to each his/her own kind of thing and what their tastes are. look at mainstream radio, i can't stand the majority of the stuff they play, but others obviously love it lol BUT just because you believe in something, it does NOT make it a FACT. it's called an opinion - just sayin' :P - and this forum is filled with opinions, so don't take it all personally. shit happens when you can't or refuse to tell the difference between the two, just look at the chaos and stupidity around us.

so true ;)
"I guess I found my way, It's simple when it's right.....Alive"by jennifer lopez
frankie
Freestyle Guru
Freestyle Guru

Previous

Return to Freestyle Talk