Freestyle review:Jocelyn Enriquez-"Jocelyn"96' & "Jocelyn"97

Dance Music - Latin - Hearthrob

Freestyle review:Jocelyn Enriquez-"Jocelyn"96' & "Jocelyn"97

Postby frankie » Thu, 09 Sep 2010 4:51 pm

This is a two part review of Jocelyn Enriquez -"Jocelyn" cd, the first originally release contains different art work and songs than the more popular tommyboy release of the same name, im listening to both now.The artwork on the original classified cd i do Like, cute pics of Jocelyn with longer hair, the tommyboy has great pics too,although i dont like cd cover.The songs that differ are on classified contains song "where is the love" and intro song "kailanman" I wish the intro was on tommyboy cd, also the voice mail on the classified cd could of been way shorter like a min, the tommyboy cd does contain "If im falling in love" mixes which are good.Also song "can you feel it".classified "only you" is definitly a different mix.All in all both Cd's are good..i would definitly get original for Kailanman intro, it gives us an idea because most dont speak the language.The tommyboy is a little better it has more hype dance mixes and the great track "If im falling in love" mixes.Since im such a freestyle fan i have
"I guess I found my way, It's simple when it's right.....Alive"by jennifer lopez
frankie
Freestyle Guru
Freestyle Guru

Advertisement

Re: Freestyle review:Jocelyn Enriquez-"Jocelyn"96' & "Jocelyn"97

Postby frankie » Thu, 09 Sep 2010 4:54 pm

both of cds, i like them both.I would give classified original 3/4 Stars and tommyboy 3.5/4 Stars more info http://www.amazon.com http://www.planethype.com
"I guess I found my way, It's simple when it's right.....Alive"by jennifer lopez
frankie
Freestyle Guru
Freestyle Guru

Return to Freestyle Talk