Sekreto's Mysapce
Daniel
Freestyle Genius
Freestyle Genius

Advertisement

Re: What would you say are the best 3 Freestyle Music Videos

Postby frankie » Sun, 20 Feb 2011 4:35 pm

The Best three...
1. The Cover Girls- "Show Me" I love how all three dressed and how the video was shot, it was a perfect video.The video was fast paced and song a classic.

2. Safire- "Boy I've Been Told" The video has everything Freestyle in it, Latin hip hop and scenery with graffiti art, and Safire's fashion.Safire is a fashion Icon in freestyle.

3. Lisette Melendez- "Together Forever" This video saved freestyle and brought new school freestyle in 1990's.I remember this video played a lot on MTV, when MTV actually played music videos.I love the whole video, the dancing, scenery, how Lisette dressed and sung in video.This is another classic freestyle video.
"I guess I found my way, It's simple when it's right.....Alive"by jennifer lopez
frankie
Freestyle Guru
Freestyle Guru

Postby Sony » Wed, 02 Mar 2011 3:04 pm

Can't claim to have seen many Freestyle music videos, but below are my top three.

1. Rockell - What U Did 2 Me (best production value)
2. George LaMond - Where Does That Leave Love (some great dance moves; gotta have dancing if it's a dance song)
3. TKA - I Won't Give Up On You (same as #2 and the "live" audience has some appeal)
Indian Freestyle Sage
Sony
Freestyle Disciple
Freestyle Disciple

Postby frankie » Thu, 03 Mar 2011 2:26 am

Sony wrote:Can't claim to have seen many Freestyle music videos, but below are my top three.

1. Rockell - What U Did 2 Me (best production value)
2. George LaMond - Where Does That Leave Love (some great dance moves; gotta have dancing if it's a dance song)
3. TKA - I Won't Give Up On You (same as #2 and the "live" audience has some appeal)

Rockell's video is a well done video, she did have some good videos, I wish she was still at Robbins label.
"I guess I found my way, It's simple when it's right.....Alive"by jennifer lopez
frankie
Freestyle Guru
Freestyle Guru

Return to Freestyle Talk