Freestyle on life support

Dance Music - Latin - Hearthrob

Freestyle on life support

Postby FreestyleLover » Tue, 21 Jan 2014 4:55 pm

This is something,I have been thinking about the last few days. About the new trend of Freestyle music. I really don't like the direction Freestyle is going to...Artists are now releasing material with the house, euro dance, hi-NRG sound which is NOT freestyle like most of the crap released from Canada and Germany and recently the USA. Willie Valentin and Dr. Tony Edit Garcia are probarly the only ones out there right now putting out actual Freestyle.

Old school Freestyle is sooo much better,the Chris Barbosa sound with Shannon and Monet. Freestyle was good from 82 to 90 and then will it went downhill. Adam Marano, Tony Edit Garcia and Willie Valentin helped keep it alive, but it's on life support and nearing it's death, unless Freestyle returns to it's roots..to the Old school sound.

For me I enjoy Old school freestyle,Planet rock freestyle(which is actually my fav, keeping old school and Dr.Tony Edit Garcia from High Power Records releases some of the best Planet Rock Freestyle(Funky Melody) I probarly own over 100 tracks of Planet rock freestyle, I also like electro freestyle and electro funk
FreestyleLover
Freestyle Fan
Freestyle Fan

Advertisement

Re: Freestyle on life support

Postby joshuaedward » Tue, 28 Jan 2014 5:22 pm

:sleep: :sleep: :sleep:
joshuaedward
Freestyle Disciple
Freestyle Disciple

Postby Vixen » Mon, 03 Feb 2014 8:10 am

Now they're releasing freestyle with other sounds in it? NOW? Have you woken up from a 23 year nap, Rip Van Winkle?

As for your enjoyment of pure electro freestyle and funky melody...good for you. That stagnation is why this music is dead.
ImageImageImage
Vixen
Freestyle Guru
Freestyle Guru

Postby KDM7000 » Tue, 28 Jul 2015 12:26 pm

Wow, I must have been so caught up in my crazy relationship at that time that I didn't notice this post.

... I won't even bother to say anything, lol.
KDM7000
Freestyle Advocate
Freestyle Advocate

Return to Freestyle Talk