Freestyle Explosion Sacramento, July 27th

Shows - Appearances - Clubs
Forum rules
Please include the date, time of day, location, and full street address where possible. Tip: Subscribe to this forum to get email alerts.

Freestyle Explosion Sacramento, July 27th

Postby brian from power1055 » Tue, 11 Jun 2013 10:58 pm

V101.1 Presents Super Freestlye Explosion – July 27

When:
Saturday July 27, 2013 7:30pm

Presale: Tues June 11 10a - Thur June 13 10p

On sale: Friday, June 14 10a

$52 - Gold Circle VIP Package (includes a ticket in the first 12 rows; autographed artist photo(s) & a STEVIE B. CD. Distribution of the photo(s) and CD will take place inside Sleep Train Arena on the concourse near section 104, evening of the show)

$41, $36, $31 - All Lower Level

Parking Info (Time and costs)
$12 (CASH ONLY) - Toll Plazas Open at 5:30 PM

Doors Open
6:30 PM

Promoter
Pacific Concert Group

Featuring: Stevie B (“Because I Love You”), Lisa Lisa (“I Wonder If I Take You Home”, Expose’ (“Point of No Return”), Debbie Deb (“Lookout Weekend”), Pretty Poison (“Catch Me – I’m Falling”), Trinere (“I’ll Be All You Ever Need”), Connie (“Funky Little Beat”), Stacey Q (“Two of Hearts”), Nu Shooz (“I Can’t Wait”)
- See more at: http://www.sleeptrainarena.com/event/v1 ... TIwrc.dpuf
KRYC Rhythm 105.9 FM Yuba City's new radio station, playing FREESTYLE, trance, hip hop & r&b, house, latin house, breaks, old school and more.
Rhythm 105.9 Yuba City's Party Station
brian from power1055
Freestyle Guru
Freestyle Guru

Advertisement

Re: Freestyle Explosion Sacramento, July 27th

Postby frankie » Wed, 24 Jul 2013 7:24 pm

Same line up as SJ show,they did great job ,although I wish they add at least two rare artist that hardly play in SJ like Judy Torres,Noel,George Lamond,Brenda K Starr ,Nayobe,Sequal etc and have someone interesting hosting like Apollonia or Nia Peeples to bring us the fun flashback.Now that be a Freestyle Explosion!
"I guess I found my way, It's simple when it's right.....Alive"by jennifer lopez
frankie
Freestyle Guru
Freestyle Guru

Re: Freestyle Explosion Sacramento, July 27th

Postby herrera139 » Fri, 26 Jul 2013 5:52 am

seems to always be the same line up. not sure why. are promoters reaching out to these artists? are the artist declining to perform? who knows?
herrera139
Freestyle Fan
Freestyle Fan

Return to Freestyle Events